WhatsApp recently released Web WhatsApp features that allow us to chat through a web browser on a PC. This feature is moving what you usually see to the larger screen. You can perform the usual standard capabilities on a smartphone such as changing Whatsapp status, sending pictures, sending video, sending voice messages, and so forth. How do you use Web WhatsApp? How to utilize the features of this Web WhatsApp will be explained in this article. Here are the steps to use Web WhatsApp.
What is needed to run the Web WhatsApp?
Before using Web WhatsApp, you first need to know the various requirements needed to run it. You do not need to worry because you do not need to perform complicated steps.
- Desktop or notebook PC with a Windows operating system, Linux or Mac OS X.
- Internet connection either through a PC or Smartphone / Tablet. If the Internet signal is weak in your area, you may be experiencing difficulties in the install process. Try finding strong Internet signal to get smooth installation.
- Google Chrome Browser
- Smartphone or tablet with WhatsApp application installed. Currently this feature supports platforms of Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10, and Nokia S60. Unfortunately, IOS cannot be used to run the Web WhatsApp at least at this time.
- Make sure you have installed the most recent Whatsapp application. Older applications will not be able to run this new feature. Visit Google’s Play Store for installing recent application.
Steps in using the Web Whatsapp
After providing all things that are, you can start the following steps. At this point, someone might can’t wait to perform the functions of WhatsApp with wider screen as someone exams Whatsapp status, invites friends, changes profile picture and other key functions. Basically the technique of running the Web WhatsApp is not too difficult because you just need to open WhatsApp, and then do barcode scanning, and you can chat directly through the web browser. If you feel quite confused, then you should understand the sequence of steps below:
- Run the Google Chrome browser on the PC and visit https://web.whatsapp.com
- After opening Web Whatsapp pages, then you will see a display barcode.
- Take a smartphone or tablet you have and run the application by opening the menu Web WhatsApp,
- Scanning barcode displayed.
• Congratulations, you have successfully logged in and can use the Web Whatsapp instantly.